The Five Element Formulas
The following formulas are combinations meant to harmonize the excess or deficiency of the elements within ourselves. They are excellent tools for those with an understanding of the oriental systems of healing as well as astrologers interested in providing additional balance of specific elements indicated by the astrological charts. The Air Element, Earth Element, Water Element and Fire Element formulas are included in the Plants & Planets Kit.
- Air Element Formulatm
- Also known as the Metal Element, corresponding with the lung and large intestine organ flows; the season of autumn; the color white; the spicy or pungent taste; the direction west; communication; intellect; thought; inspiration; ideas; defining and communicating to yourself and others what you want; unlimited by form; infinite possibilities; the seed of a new form; letting go; flighty; ungrounded; nervous, grief.
- Earth Element Formulatm
- Corresponding with the stomach and spleen organ flows; all seasons or the hottest time of the year; the color yellow; the sweet taste; the direction of the center; manifestation; form; sympathy; structure; physical; slowness; holding on; building; grounded; the ability to manifest an idea; the ability to be steady and consistent; obstinate; rigid; obsessed, worry.
- Fire Element Formulatm
- Corresponding with the heart and small intestine organ flows; the season of summer; the color red; the bitter taste; the direction south; action; passion; conviction; the strength to survive; enthusiasm; faith; open to direction from your higher power; knowing the source; spirit; burned out; intense; don't know when to stop; pretense.
- Water Element Formulatm
- Corresponding with the kidney and bladder organ flows; the season of winter; the color blue or black; the salty taste; the direction north; reflection; receptive; feelings; compassion; allowing feelings to flow; having no shape of your own; holding onto emotions; taking on feelings or emotions of others; fear.
- Wood Element Formulatm
- Corresponding with the liver and gall bladder organ flows; the season of spring; the color green; the sour taste; the direction east; the quintessence; idea; formless energy; new beginnings; the energy stage before physical manifestation; anger.